St. Nicholas’ Church in Paldiski

St. Nicholas’ Church in Paldiski

St. Nicholas’ Church in Paldiski was built in 1842. This Classicist church, in which the Soviet Army reigned for half a century, has also been used as a culture centre and later, as a warehouse. By now, the congregation has refurnished it and the altar painting “Resurrection” (1888), for example, has fortunately been preserved.
pho 55698093
e-mail paldiski@eelk.ee
address Mere tänav, 12, Lääne-Harju vald

Gallery

Paldiski Nikolai kirik
Paldiski Nikolai kirik

visitharju.com

    Sirge 2 10618
    Tallinn

Kontakt


    info@visitharju.com

Jälgi meid

Partners