Rannamõisa Church

Rannamõisa Church

Rannamõisa Church was built in 1901 and consecrated as a church in 1905. Until 1937, the church belonged to the Keila congregation and was called Ranna Chapel. It became an independent congregation in September 1937 by a decision of the Consistory. Ranna church yard is a registered historical sight. A wonderful forged gate leads to the small and stylish Neo-Gothic place of worship.
pho 56904417
e-mail rannamoisa@eelk.ee
www http://rannamoisakogudus.ee/

Gallery

Rannamõisa kirik
Rannamõisa kirik

visitharju.com

    Sirge 2 10618
    Tallinn

Kontakt


    info@visitharju.com

Jälgi meid

Partners