Pickwa St. Michael Chapel
The chapel of Tallinn Diaconal Hospital, designed in 1891, was a little building in the yard of a large complex of the Tallinn Magdaleena Hospital.
Pickwa St. Michael Chapel was moved to Pikva because it was a disruptive factor for the local real estate development.
It was a chapel in the deaconess’ former hospital which was built into a prayer room for the hospital staff at the end of the 19th century. Since then, this little church belonging structurally to the Pikva Manor complex, has been open to all guests. The chapel has become a sight of its own, attracting guests from far and wide.