Prangli Island Tourist Information Centre
During the summer season, the Tourist Information Centre and café operates in the harbour of Prangli Island.
In addition to tourist information, you can also do the following at the Prangli Island Tourist Information Centre:
– book accommodation;
– order island tours and boat trips to nearby Estonian islets;
– order island transportation;
– ask for event information and buy tickets;
– rent bicycles: renting a bike from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (10 euro), 24 hours (12 euros), or an hour (3 euros; minimum of 2 hours);
– buy a virtual guide of the island, maps, souvenirs;
– rent barbecue equipment for grilling in the harbour (10 euros per hour), buy charcoal;
– buy coffee/tea, snacks, and drinks.