St. Charles’ Church in Tuhala
This church, commissioned by the lord of the local manor, Karl von Mellin, was constructed between 1775 and 1777. The saint’s name chosen for it was selected in his honour. It was consecrated on 3 September 1777 by Kose dean Johann Heinrich Schwabe. It was partly reconstructed in 1863, with the main entrance redesigned as a neogothic portal in line with the style in fashion in southern Harju County at the time. The church remained the property of the manor until 1913, when it and a cemetery were granted to the Kose congregation.