Naissaar Lighthouse

Naissaar Lighthouse

The island of Naissaar has been the seamark for vessels traveling towards Tallinn over the Gulf of Finland for a long time. In 1788, the first wooden lighthouses were built in the northern and southern tips of Naissaar. The current tower was finished in 1960. The tower, built of reinforced concrete, is white on the bottom and red on the top. Its height from the foothill is 45 m and the altitude of the fire is 48 m. Naissaar Lighthouse was one of the last to have a commandant present up until 2004. By today, the profession of a lighthouse keeper has become history.

Gallery

Naissaare tuletorn
Naissaare tuletorn

visitharju.com

    Sirge 2 10618
    Tallinn

Kontakt


    info@visitharju.com

Jälgi meid

Partners