Ellamaa power station
The power station has been built on the basis of a design by the architect Vladovski. The construction work started at the end of September 1922 and in May 1923, the station was already producing energy for starting the machinery of the peat industry. The boilers of the station were heated with local fuel peat. In the post-war period (1944–1950), Ellamaa power station had an important role in providing Estonia with electricity. The station terminated its activities on 1 May 1966.
Ellamaa power station has been declared an architectural monument with a regulation of the Minister of Culture.
The MOMU Motor Sport Museum is currently located in the former power station building.
National Register of Cultural Monuments